May 25, 2020 – Update #4
We are pleased to welcome you back to our showrooms. To ensure the safety of our guests and our staff, we are operating at limited capacity and the protocols below.
- For everyone’s health and safety, we are screening those that enter our showroom for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please practice physical distancing of at least 2 meters during your visit. Watch for markers on the floor to help maintain enough space.
- It is not mandatory to wear masks, but they are appreciated if you have one available.
- Customers are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Due to limited capacity, only 2 members per household may enter. A maximum of 1 tradesperson OR designer will be allowed to accompany the homeowner(s).
- Accepted methods of payment include Interac, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We are not accepting cash payments at this time.
- Employees must use the self-screening tool provided by the government and are responsible for continuing to self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19.
Appointments are encouraged to ensure the best experience. We also remain available to serve you via phone, email and online.
March 25, 2020 – Update #3
Our showrooms are now closed until further notice.
We remain available to serve you via:
- Phone at
- Email at [email protected]
- Online at sescolite.com or barobinson.com
As circumstances evolve, we will keep you updated on our website and will let you know when it is safe for us to welcome you in again.
March 17, 2020 – Update #2
Additional measures have now gone into effect at Sescolite, extending our response to COVID-19. Sescolite remains OPEN to process and deliver orders, however we’ve reduced our in-store hours for customers, and have required some employees to work from home. We also recognize our obligation to enforce social distancing measures within our business to do our part in community efforts to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please note the following changes:
- The hours of operation at ROBINSON showroom locations will be reduced to 10am – 4pm, Monday – Saturday
- Some ROBINSON employee groups are being required to work from home
- Appointments outside regular hours may be offered in some circumstances for project and house specifications, at the discretion of the ROBINSON team
- To ensure you can reach us, we will continue to answer phone calls and provide full support during normal hours of operation
- If you are unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19, please do NOT visit our locations – we are more than happy to serve you virtually, via phone, email, or online
- If you are visiting our branches, please maintain a respectful distance from our employees and avoid handshakes or other physical contact
- We are ensuring that any immunocompromised employee remove themselves from the work environment and work remotely if able
Moving forward, we will continue to monitor and respond according to recommendations provided by governments and the world’s leading health organizations. Our intent is to keep our employees and customers safe and informed.
Stay safe and well.
March 16, 2020 – Update #1
Sescolite (a ROBINSON company) is working proactively to mitigate the impact of Coronavirus in our communities. We care deeply about the well-being of our employees, customers, and communities, and recognize the responsibility to do our part in containing and/or slowing its spread.
To help balance our responsibility to our staff and customers while ensuring you have access to the products you need, we will be reducing our hours of operation to Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
Below are measures being taken to ensure employees and customers are safe:
- We have eliminated non-essential travel for all team members
- We have cancelled all public gatherings, including the ROBINSON Supply Parade of Products
- We are enhancing our personal hygiene and cleaning protocols at all branch locations
- We are enhancing flexibility of our wellness days (sick days) policies, and eliminating the requirement of employees to provide doctor notes in an effort to help alleviate burden on the medical system
- We are requiring that all employees returning from out-of-country self-isolate for 14 days upon return
- We are ensuring the availability of hand sanitizer, hand soap, and disinfectant in all wholesale and showroom locations
- We are actively monitoring the development of the outbreak and are prepared to act swiftly in response to changing conditions and new information
There are no known suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 amongst our family of employees. Sescolite is prepared to respond immediately should a case of COVID-19 be suspected or confirmed.
While we have reduced our hours, our websites www.robinsonco.ca and www.sescolite.com are available 24/7 to order for expedited pickup or delivery.