Product Warranty Policy
Sescolite Lighting warrants to the original consumer that products purchased and/or altered at the customer’s request (excluding bulbs) will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year. Sescolite Lighting will not be liable for incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of, or in connection with its products, their installation, use, performance, or modifications made by the customer or others. Sescolite Lighting’s obligation to repair or replace (at Sescolite Lighting’s option) shall be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty, upon production of the original invoice. The above warranty is expressly in lieu of any and all other representations, warranties or conditions, expressed or implied. For warranty purposes, please keep your original invoice. Product Return Policies
- PURCHASING POLICY: “Qualifying” products may be returned within thirty (30) days for exchange, Sescolite Lighting credit note or refund equal to the price charged to the customer under the following conditions:
- Products(s) returned with original invoice; and
- Product(s) returned in original packaging, and
- Product(s) returned complete with all parts and not damaged, and
- Product(s) has not been installed or wired for installation.
“Sale Event” priced products, when returned under the above conditions –exchange or credit note only.
- Product(s) marked “INVENTORY CLEARANCE – ALL SALES FINAL” or “SALE – ALL SALES FINAL” –NO RETURN, EXCHANGE, SESCOLITE LIGHTING CREDIT NOTE, NOR REFUND.
- Product(s) that is “SPECIAL ORDERED” is subject to a minimum 60% non-refundable deposit. Special order product(s) is non-returnable – NO RETURN, EXCHANGE, SESCOLITE LIGHTING CREDIT NOTE, NOR REFUND.
- Product(s) that due to its fragile design and/or size, either is marked with a special tag or is specifically identified on its invoice – NO RETURN, EXCHANGE, SESCOLITE LIGHTING CREDIT NOTE, NOR REFUND.
- Product(s) that has been modified by Sescolite Lighting, at the customer’s request, or by the customer – NO RETURN, EXCHANGE, SESCOLITE LIGHTING CREDIT NOTE, NOR REFUND.
- For returns of orders placed online a 25% re-stocking charge will apply and the customer is responsible for any shipping and handling charges that may apply, except for returns of damaged or defective goods.
- Product that has been ordered in quantities above regular stock levels is considered “SPECIAL ORDER”.
- For all returns the customer is responsible for any shipping charges that may apply, except in the case of damaged or defective goods.